DishHome unleashed its new campaign; “Mero Manko Dosro Desh” targeted towards the die-hard football fans for Europe’s biggest football tournament, UEFA EURO 2020. DishHome is all set to broadcast UEFA 2020 which was canceled last year due to a pandemic. Fans can enjoy the football tournament on the Action Sports HD channel of DishHome.
This campaign is to ignite the excitement and thrills amongst the football audience digitally by trending #MeroMankoDosroDesh on social media. Fans can tag the second country in their heart which they have been admiring and supporting through #MeroMankoDosroDesh on Facebook. Through this fans get insight into who are also supporting their team and who are opponents.
Every citizen has love and endless support for their own country. At the same time, countries that are not participating in the game will have their own favorite country to cheer for. This campaign creates an opportunity for fans to rejoice in the game with their second country. Through this campaign, DishHome will occasionally summarize which country has the highest supporters. Hashtagger whose ‘second country’ is going to the final and win the game is bound to win a bumper prize through a lucky draw. Besides this, fans can participate in ‘predict the win’ quizzes by DishHome on social media and win attractive prizes.
Terms and condition for Participation in the #MeroMankoDosroDesh Campaign of DishHome
- Participants must like DishHome’s Facebook page.
- Participants need to hashtag #MeroMankoDosroDesh and the name of the country they support, compulsorily in their post on Facebook related to UFEA EURO 2020.
- They can’t change the country they support to in-between the game.
- Only the hashtags up to the quarter-final of the football tournament will be counted for the lucky draw. Participants can update more posts supporting the same nation with #MeroMankoDosroDesh till ending of the game.
- 3 participants will win the bumper prizes from the supporter of the winner nation, first runner-up nation, and second runner-up nation.
- Winners will be announced on DishHome’s Facebook Page through a lucky draw.
Euro 2020 Tie Sheet